[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPDATE: Sick Dog: Assistance Needed

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 20:42:58 -0400

Here's the latest news, which is essentially no news.  Everything's the same.
Kim took her to another Vet who could find nothing wrong with her.  The vet
doesn't think it has anything to do with her calcium level.  She is showing no
signs of hypocalcemia or eclampsia.  She has no fever and is eating and
drinking just fine.  No tremors or seizures.  Just stiff rear legs.  That is
her only symptom.  This not knowing is driving us nuts!!!  I guess the next
step will be to take her to the Vet School.

I tried to respond to everyone who wrote me last night.  A lot of people
responded to my post, so if I missed you, I'm sorry.  Thank all you guys SO
much!

Paulette