[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPCOMING TEMPERAMENT TEST PLANNING!

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:01:48 EDT

Our club, the OG New England GSDC, Inc. is hosting another TC for our
members as well as anyone else who needs a TC.  We believe in the process  of
the GSDCA-TC and require it from members who are going to participate in Sch
to be able to pass this to move onto the next level of training.  So we
must provide at least two TC's per year.

If anyone is interested in hearing when our next two have been planned,
please email Shawna at _OGNewEngland@xxxxxxxx (mailto:OGNewEngland@xxxxxxx)

We will also be hosting the WDA North East REGIONAL Trial and Conformation
show in 2011 and looking forward to everyones support!  We held a  ROCKING
2007 Regional with the highest EVER entry in our Region.  We  had a Female
Progeny Class, Kennel Group, Junior Handling workshop that had 12  kids
participate!!!  Was truly an awesome event and we hope for an even  BETTER 2011
Regional Championship for both our WDA Team competitors to qualify  at our
Trial as well as Conformation show!

Looking forward to seeing you this competition season
Team OG New England!

Dawnmarie
von Wymar German Shepherds
_http://germanshepherdsvonwymar.com/_ (http://vonwymargermanshepherds.com/)