[ SHOWGSD-L ] Two Very Good Days

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:06:11 EDT

It has been an awesome 2 days!  Dania &I are thrilled to  brag on our
grandkids.

Yesterday in North Carolina Nick (CH Nureyev of Crestview PT, OFA)  son
Oakhaven's Jackson was WD & BOS under judge Minna-Liisa Koltes at  Almance KC
for a 3 pt major.

Today Jackson again was WD for another major  under judge Helen Lee James
at  the Durham Kennel Club to FINISH HIS CHAMPIONSHIP!  Way to go
Jackson!!! Our heart felt thanks to team Yergin for these majors.

Nick has been bred to 3 times.  So far he has produced 2  champions and
another who will finish shortly (one in each litter).  I  think that's a pretty
percentage.  Maybe now the world will finally  discover what a great stud
dog he is.

Then we were contacted by Diane Brantley that another granchild,  Da-jo's
Ironman of Crestview "Tony" (Nick's sister, Nala's boy by Pacino) was  WD,
BOW & BOS over specials at the  GSDC of Forth Worth under  judge J.A.
Studebaker today.  Tony only needs a major to finish and  that will be Nala's
2nd
champion.  Nala was only bred twice.

So needless to say, we are doing a BIG TIME happy dance in both Ohio &
Virginia!!

Lanalee & Dania