[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Turning down puppy buyers...argh

  • From: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <v_cleary117@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 00:18:59 -0500

I placed a puppy with an elderly couple who were very active and affluent as
well. It was a surprise gift for her husband the doctor!! He said it was the
best gift he ever received!
I just placed a almost 6 months old puppy who I was holding back to keep
evaluating for my program. This couple had a horrible experience with a BYB
when the 9 week old baby girl went down sick after only three days....she was
SO full of worms: Round and hookworms! She passed away.
Blaze is a bit more rambunctious and I decided to offer him to them....he's
homeward bound to Nashville TN! The man is ex police and military
retired....and still young...he wants to start SAR with him! So I don't think
you're being picky...Angela Scott Orion GSD

Angela Scott 🐾
adonispersian@xxxxxxx