[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Trouble and MamaDog

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:35:26 -0400

Ch. Orion, Ch. Shakira, Ch. Porter and Ch. Maya says HAPPY BIRTHDAY "great
grandma".  Their maternal granddam, Melana's Obsesson v Clihu ROM, also
turned 13 in February and their paternal granddam, Ch. Helmic's Cassandra's
13th birthday is in June.   Cassandra's older sister, Aladdin's Divine
Dancer Helmic, turned 13 in October 2008.

God Bless our OLD DOGS!

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com