[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tripphill wins again

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: show gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 15:02:58 -0500

After having 8 shows in a row cancelled, we finally came back.

In Humble Texas today, Crosstimbers Good as Goghld aka Winx took Winners
Bitch and BOS for three points-Thanks to Greg Eschette for handling and
Judge Sam Burke for the win.  The examples set at this show for good
conduct were very evident-thanks for the ring side support.

Winx is co-owned by myself and Nanci and Erin Nellis - thanks ladies for
the chance to work with and own this lovely bitch.  This gives her 5 points.

On a lesser note, Tripphill's Sweet Right Here aka Eleanor took first in
her novice class with the very capable handling of Rita Chapman.  Eleanor
is sired by 2xSel Ch Crosstimbers Cargogh Clihu, OFA, WD 2002 National, #4
select 2004, her mother is Tripphill's Snickers of Lyn-Gene a Windwalker's
Yuma daughter.  I co-own Eleanor with my friend Mary Golden who has done a
superb job with her.  When she gets her championship, we will share her
special story with each of you.

We got a chance to visit with Johnny and Mollie and they as well as the
Bakers have come through it not much the worse for the wear, but really
tired of cold showers!

Mary

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com
TRIPPHILL KENNELS, H 512-267-2104