[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Triangle Show Results, Shoreline Sat and Sun

  • From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 06:08:51 -0800 (PST)

Pat,

     Thank you so much for posting the results of your show. And how great it
is to have
two such fine ladies as stewards, Kristin, and Sally.

Werner
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/
 BISS Am/Can CH. Scher-Lo's Mr Karizma HIC.OFA h&e
Am.CH. Hadori's Samantha OFA h&e
B.O.F CH. Pointed, Lorien's Play By Play OFA h&e