[ SHOWGSD-L ] Training classes in York

  • From: "Donna M. Calabrese" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:58:03 -0400

Just a reminder, for those interested, we started a breed handling training
class at our place. Seems like the rains are gone, and hopefully tonight will
be clear to train. I would normally say call the house phone at 3:30-4:00 to
know what the weather is for sure first, but house phone lines are down, so if
you want to confirm the classes call the cell, either 717-586-5880 or
717-586-7181.
Time is 7pm...$10.00..
Last week the few that came, stayed and we ordered Pizza and just sat around
and chatted for awhile...if we start having regulars come, we will be starting
a Pot Luck for the summer rotating it weekly...
Again this is not for our clients only, it's for anyone who wants to work thier
dogs in a big grassy ring and have some fun...
So, we will see ya tonight, or not...hope everyone has a great day!
Donna
PS Leslie just announced that tonight is a cerfew night for her since it's the
American Idol final...<vbg>