[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topline show last october

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx, michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:47:46 EST

Hello Michel,
I need to add that Melissa indeed did a great job at Topline with my old guy,
Baerentatze's Cashmere, (who is 11 years young) as well as this last weekend
teamed up with his nephew Baerentatze's Cartier aka Rhett for their first time
out together going winners dog.
To quote Melissa "The best  part of it all was that Rhett and I beat one of
the top gsd handlers there. I  was sooooooooo blown away."

They both did good....

Best Regards,
Pat Galambos
Baerentatze Shepherds
Hoffman Estates, Illinois

In a message dated 11/28/2005 10:17:20 PM Central Standard Time,
MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
That was MEEE!!!

Melissa  Chavez
GsD & CwC
Just a question for the people who were at the Topline show that I judged
last october.

I received yesterday my pictures from the show and I was wondering who was
the young girl handling the winner in the veteran male class. She did a
great job.

I was just wondering who she is? I knew most of the handlers exception of
her.

Michel
in Montréal