[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Today pit bulls, tomorrow.............?

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:05:32 EDT

Along with the city of Sacramento, this poor lady's attorneys  were just as
culpable, and she needs to file complaints against them as  well. It is
impossible to get her dogs back, but Evan, I hope you can make her a  rich
woman.
Syd

In a message dated 8/28/2005 9:27:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I was  told that this did not go out, so I am  sending it again. I am sorry
if
some did get it, but I think it is important to  know you have to  work hard
and fast when someone attacks your dog.  This is  a  new client of mine, but
it
seems to me that it is too   late.

I moved on 6 acres in Sacramento, Cal.   In the  first 4-5 days I was
'set-up"
by a jealous competitor/friend that as  she  called the Sac SPCA as she knew
they hated breeders and despiced  my breed as the  Sac SPCA are very
prejudice
against anything that  looks like a Pit Bull. The Sac  SPCA came out while I
was
gone and  went thru my house and put a notice on the  door saying to 'too
many
dogs' and to respond in 24 hrs. The next day I went to  the SAC SPCA  office
with my notice in in hand and sat there for 3 hours waiting   to talk to a
filed
supervisor.  No one would talk to me.  While  I was  waiting in their office
unbenoticed to me the Sac SPCA was  raiding my house I  had just moved into
for
4-5 days and taking my  beloved show dogs out of their  kennels on rope
nooses
attached to a  poll around their necks.  NO WARRANT,  they had 24 hrs to get
one.  Ironically as they portrayed me as a "Pit Bull  Fighting  Ring" on
every TV
Station, Channel 3, 10, 13 etc, my Dog Buyers   recognized my dogs on TV, so
they called  into the TV stations  angrily  telling the media the Sac SPCA
made
a big mistake.  In  fact the Owners of  Raleys Supermarkets have 3 of my dogs
and  recognized their dogs  parents.   The street was blocked off,  the media
descended like  vultures.  As all this was going on I  sat waiting patiently
in
the Sac SPCA  office.  In the raid of  my house my personal belongings like
my
deceased  heirlooms jewelry,  clothing, TV's, camera's, everything, was
looted as
my  address was  made known by the media.  I was in a state of shock when I
found out, as I drove in my place and of course all my dogs were gone, and
my
landlord said to 'get out' due to all the media surrounding the  house which
never saw myself.  I had given my landlord a  check for rent of $650.00 and
he was waiting for me to 'sign' a  leese, but I would not due to the
conditions
of the house he  promised to fix, like my well, etc.  I went down to the Sac

SPCA and demanded my Show Dogs back with my first Attorney, they laughed  in
our  faces.   They said I had to have a Adminstrative  Hearing which was 3
weeks
away.  I could not stay at my newly  rented house because of the  landlord
telling me to leave, besides I  was in a trama state do to my show dogs
seized.
I went with a  new Attorney, my Second one to the Adm Hearing which  I hired
the day  before.  In the Adm Hearing the Manager of the Sac SPCA  said my
Show
dogs were "fit and healthy' quote unquote. The hearing officer  said  I could
have my Show Dogs back if I paid kennel bill of $15,000  for 3 weeks  board
and
Vet Bills for one of my beloved Champions who  had Cancer.  A  paided bill.
did not have the money, as  my money was tied up in my 3  pregnant bitches
who
were seized in my  raid, as I had all my pups sold to Canada  all all over
the
US. My  show dogs sell from $2,500 to $5,000 and up. My second  Attorney
assured
me and said 'don't worry Janet I will not let your dogs rot in  the  pound"
after I wrote him a check he dropped me, promising me all along  he  would
file a
writ and get a restraining order to protect my dogs,  he never  did!!  When
we
walked out of the Adm Hearing he said  out loud 'I could use  another
$500,000,
when I get thru with the  SacPCA I will own them', of course I  was
impressed.
I hired a third  Attorney and he said 'no one in our state capitol  want to
go
against  city hall, he never did a thing, nothiong.  I hired a  fourth
Attorney he assured me my show dogs would not sit in jail any longer,  he
was
appauled what happened to me, as he was a dog lover and his  pooch sat in his
 office
on the bay in Alameda.  I asked him to  draw up a petition in Federal  Court,
he said he would, then I had to  wait till the last  day before out  deadline
file when in  fact he promised me weeks before the petition would be  done.
The day before I drove to Alameda and found out the petition was not   ready,
was soo stressed as he promised.   I did not have his  home  number, so I
called the Alameda PD to have them call him at  home and told  the PD I had 1
day to
file my petition he was drawing  up, as it would of been  dismissed, dropped,
and everything I had  been fighting for would be  gone.  He came down to the
office  well saturated with wine and he had to  start working on my
complaint.  I
called a well known Attorney  friend  (Real  Estate) and his wife and him
said
to camp out in front of his office  till  it was finished, which I did, in
fact had to sleep in my van  which I got in  trouble for.  He finished the
complaint, but I  was shocked it would  have to be filed in State Court not
Federal,
as  4th amendment, Illegal  Search and Seizure.  He was soo late in  drawing
up
the complaint I had to  drive it myself to the Sac  Courthouse and made it
exactly by 1 minute, the guy  upstairs was  pulling for me, as thought they
closed
at 5pm they close at   4:30p.  I could not locate my 4th Attorney for months,
even drove up  there  to his office, doors locked. I was going crazy as
months
went  by, he 'never'  called me, and I left a hundred messages, all this time
 my
poor dogs were roting  in the pound.  Then I found out thru  someone he was
on
State Disability for  months, he never told  me.  He never had the guts to
fight City  Hall.  He dropped  me, and I appeared in front of the Sac
Superior
Court  judge he told  me I had 2 weeks to find a new Attorney or my case
would be
over.  I  sat at a computer literally from 8am till 5pm and talked to 100
Attorneys  as I  made my notes on everyone I talked to, they said the same'
they  told
me they  would not go up against City Hall, especially in the  State Capitol.

No one  would help me. The on my last day at 5pm  I saw a sign flashing on
the
web, it  said 'Civil Rights Attorney' so  I called him and told him I had to
appear the  next day at 8:45am or  my case would of been thrown out.  He said
he
was for  the  'underdog' the little person, and said I have been majorly
abused. Then  I  had another shocker hit me, my 5th Attorney and new Attorney
said
'hope you are  sitting down' he said 4 months after dog show raid and
personal
belongings were  looted, the Sac DA filed a warrant for my  arrest, 'for what
said"??  So  my 5th Attorney and I went to  the Sac PD and had to get finger
printed and  photos for 22 counts of  animal abuse, how humiliating and de
humanizing.   Again, 'for  what'???  Remember, the Sac SPCA  manager said my
dogs
were 'fit and healthy".  I went to Criminal Court with my Attorney  and  the
judge knew it was BS, also the judge was appauled the Sac  SPCA killed 2 of
my
show dogs to Parvo epidemic at their dog pound,  he was also stunned that I
had
3 show bitches pregnant and the Sac  SPCA did not know where the puppies
were.
The judge was impressed I  had one of my males in a Hollywood Movie,  and
that my show dogs were  worth in acsess of $500,000. The judge was clearly
upset
with the  Sac DA, and said it is recorded that her dogs were 'fit and
healthy'
and dismissed the 22 counts of animal abuse.  Thank God, as if  I  had a
conviction I would never be able to show or breed a AKC dog  again. Again,
all this
time my beautiful show dogs were rotiing away  in the Sac SPCA. A Sac
superior Court Judge ruled that because my  2nd Attorney never filed a Writ
my  show
dogs were thrown out of my  case. But did urge the Sac SPCA to give me back
my
show dogs. Two  years ago I went to a dog boarding kennel in Davis, Calif
with
my  present Attorney and saw 10 of my dogs, they were tramatized, the old
ones
screamed in delight when they saw my face and smelled Mom, the young ones
were  snapping and growling at us, not even recognizing me due to the  shock
of
being  held in abhorrent conditions. One on my prized  favorite bitches had a
huge eye  infection no one was treating.   It was beyond tramatic for me and
the
dogs,  one of the worst days of  my life, other then when I lost my parents
cancer.  To see  my beauty pageant winners become orphans were devasting to
me.   I went to a settlement conference in Feb of 04 in Sac with my
Attorney.
My Attorney stated that we wanted my show dogs back and money for   damages.
The new Sac SPCA manager (old Manager fired after 19 yrs,  due to  how he
handled
my case, yea yea!!! )was there with their  Attorney, the Attorney  for the
City of Sac was there, and my ex  landlord was there with his  Attorney.  All
of
the Attorneys  said they would 'drop' my $350,000  judgement (kennel bill)
they
filed on me if I just 'walked away' anotherwards  'got lost'.   So my
Attorney
and I informed them it would not happen, and he  said  'look we want the dogs
back' the settlement conference Attorney screamed  at  us, not said, but
screamed 'the dogs are dead', the dogs are  dead'!!!  I  was horrified and
ran
hysterical out of the room,  my Attorneys face was white in  disbelief.  The
Sac SPCA
gased  all my 22 Show Dogs and 3 pregnant bitches,  and 3 puppies.,   Knowing
my
family of dogs were alive kept giving me the  steam to  fight these corrupt,
evil, despots.  I came from winning the  Super  Bowl of the Dog Show World to
beyond the grapes of wrath. They  butchered a  famous line that now is non
existent.It is truly amazing  how 1 women could ruin  your life, take you to
the
ground, combined  with a backyard mentality Gov  agency, that never, ever,
thought
this  single lady, no family, no help, would  fight City Hall. After this
entire espisode, the anguish was too much for me to  bear to find out  my
beloved
show dogs were massacred, after all these years  of  fighting I landed in the
hospital.

Evan
_Asgard German   Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament  come together

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where  Type Movement and Temperament  come  together

POST  is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://www.showgsd.org

Syd Mailberg  425-432-4144
23910 SE 276th St
Maple Valley, Wa. 98038