[ SHOWGSD-L ] Titles At Da Other End

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <DeBruts@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:31:08 -0700

Lori posts...

the pride that I have in the Performance Championship is far greater because
I know we "MY DOG AND I" earned every point it wasn't just someone's
opinion.
Patty adds...

Oh how TRUE....great post Lori. I am  proud of the titles in front of
Crissys name, BUT the titles behind Crissy name are VERY special...because
Crissy and I have done it as a team...

Paul opines...

I want to add a huge ! to the comments above. Titles at the end of a name
are attained by competing against yourself. Our venue is herding and we are
fortunate to have put herding titles on our last 12 Champions of Record.
Dave Coleman is getting ready to take CH Molly to number 13. It adds yet
another ! to the message as it shows the instinct to do what the dog was
bred to do burns brightly in our dogs.

I'm awed as they move so easily off lead and so proud of Jenn who loves this
venue so...she's great at it too. She has put herding titles on some pretty
great dogs including CAN GVX SEL AM CH Guido...GVX Bungi...SEL AM CH
Patriot...SEL CH Chimes...and SEL AM CH Zaharah

Tanx to Jenn and all who appreciate the effort and the work.

Paul