[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thursday second post

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:33:18 EST

I missed the Novice Dog class, working with the arena to get on line. But,
we did it, so that is a good thing.

The winners are first Marquis Show Stopper Surigo, second Greenwoodâ??s
Achilles, third is herichoâ??s Hans V Lincolnwood, and fourth is
Hickoryhillâ??s
Avalanche. Sorry about losing that class.

I am officially in my first trouble. I had everyone jumping me for saying
the election was close. I explained it was the phone survey from Ann Mesdag,
and
 now Ann wants to see me. I am refusing to go there, I think she wants to
bitch  slap me, and I will take it later. Right now I am watching the Bred By
Bitch  class.  And there they go with Dorothy Lynn in front. She always looks
good. Bob and I are looking over the handlers and deciding who is doing a good
job.

Debbie is doing individuals and now Greg is out there with more to come. I
see Art Sinclair talking to Norma, it is good to see her. Bob Penny is here and
 looking younger every day. I see Don Knight talking to Erin and Nancy, stuff
 seems to be under control.  Joan Fox came by with a new short hair cut, and
looking trim as always.  Lots of people in the stand, now, and lots milling
around.  Even Tony is up workin the crowd. Fred Migliori is walking back  and
forth and glances towards the ring now and then.  Jerry Guzman is  telling
Gloria Birch what this is about.

Paul Root is standing next to me, and I am honored. What a national he is
having.  And Debbie continues to check teeth.

I keep seeing people that are not here, and it is freaking me out. I did
talk to Loretta, and it seems strange not to have Darell to laugh with. There
aare so many who are not here, and there are some new people, and even some
young ones.  I have high hope for the future of our breed, it is good  hands.
see Peggy Douglas walking on the side and Nancy Nelis is talking  on the phone
and also talking to Don Knight.

Dave Coleman came by to pay me the money he owed me. He was worried that if
I got elected I might use my power to collect.  Carman just walked in and
looking good. He is talking to everyone. He looks like he is having a good time

so far.

Debbie walks to the end of the group and looks at each bitch, and then back
to the front looking as she goes.  Molly Sneider and Deb say hello Daleen,  we
all miss her from Canada, and next year tell you husband to be more careful
we will see you in St. Louis.

Dorothy is still leading the group and now the Guz is talking to Terry  Miles
Greeen.  Dorothy is out taking a break, so she can look at the next  group.
I lost my catalogue while I was trying to get on line, and there is  one here
with the name Lea Ruggieri on it. I think she has my catalogue, but I
donâ??tâ??
want to start any new rumors.  Mostly people talking to each other  right
now, everyone seems to be waiting for the end of the class.  I see  the arena
is
about half full, and Illians is sitting on the steps holding a  dog.   I see
Jimmie is in the booth with Bill Pfieffer, but now that I  can post from ring
side, I will send it after every class.

Susan has joined us, on the stand. And we may throw Bob off.  Loretta  was
just here and we talked about Daroll.

They are still juding and I see Sheree Moses is standing ringside with  Joyce
Eberts.  I canâ??t see the ring agin, but I do see Debbie is walking  down the
class.  Ginnie is talking to Ken Downing, who is at the top of the  stairs,
and I donâ??t think he is watching the show.

First is Stonewallâ??s Fast Lane, then Linnloch Showboat Du Mirage, third was
Kotaâ??s Some Enchanted Eve and fourth Trâ??s Brenna V Kenlyn.

More to follow.

Evan
_Asgard  German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together