[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thursday at the National

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, redrescher@xxxxxxxxxx, Ginialtman@xxxxxxx, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:35:14 EST

The show is starting and there they go into the ring.  Debbie is  resplendent
in white with a lot of glitter stuff, and great shoes.  She  must have a
fortune in diamonds on. The ring is full, and not many people here  yet. Tony,
Bob
and I are here at the announcerâ??s table, and so it is a full  house. Rick
Oleusky went to get the arena manager to see if they can get me  plugged into
the
outlets, so that I can post from here. We shall see.

Debbie just broke up the class and in there are the first five, Liz, Diane
Scottie, and Bart.  Rick just said they can turn one on, and I will have it  in
15 minutes.  There they go around.

I love the first one, maybe it is just me.  She is Tru-Calling, and  can
move. One of those Snake daughters.   These are the Novice  bitches.   I should
have asked for computer access yesterday, but you  know how I hate to push. I
saw Iliana already, and Terry Howwer is in the ring,  and Ann Schultz is
standing in front of me.  I just asked, and got  permission to call Tammy in
the ring
when Mephistoâ??s stud dog class is all in  there. I hope they go for it, but
we do have to be careful not to offend anyone.  I know how hard it was for her
to get here.

Kenny Cunningham is staring at the GV trophy. Donna is here talking to Bob
and they went to the Texas Road House last night, we went there yesterday, a
great steak dinner.  I just said hello to Linda Delarso, and I see Dave
Coleman is here.  Art Sinclair is standing talking to anyone who walks by,  and
there are maybe 100 people in the stand, but it will pick up. Cindy Bartley  is
standing next to the table and it is a bit quiet.

Liz is in the ring getting an individual, and Bart is next up. Barbara just
came by and she is all dressed up.  I wonder how may suitcases there are
between Barbara and Debbie.  Leslie is waiting and must be in one of the  other
groups.  Debbie continues to do the individuals.

She is done with the individuals, and they are stacked while Debbie goes to
the table.  She is looking them over, and goes from the front to the back
standing back, and now goes to each one and looks at them as she walks the
group.  A few more people are filtering in, and Debbie waks back and tells
them to
go around.  She stands in one spot and watches them go past her.  She is
looking, and now in comes the second group.

Paul Root walked by and Bob Grady is in a purple jacket that I would buy in
a minute.  Dorothy Lynn came by and said I should have been there  yesterday.
She is going to show in Bred By and looks great. I asked, and  she is 73, but
looks twenty years younger.

Greg is going around and now Kenny goes out with a very dark Bi, Moving
Violation.  Kerry Sachau is standing in fron of us, Leslie and Donna are
talking
to me.  They are standing with Susie and it is always her  fault.  Olivia is
also there.  Sean is wearing a very bland jacket,  and looks good in it.  I see
Fred is here already and I see Dave Rinke  talking to Paul Johnson and Bob
Eaton.  I just got Angela Howels was just  talking to me, and we were talking
about how great Dallas is doing in producing.  I got to talk to Colin
yesterday.

Now a new group.  We have a crowd here now, and there goes Kent into  the
ring. It is Tiffany, Kent, Art, and two more.  I hate it when I canâ??t  bring
up
names.  I see Bill Tank watching and no number on his back, so not  in this
class.  Jenn Root is doubling, so she has something in here now, or  just liked
to ring her bell. Anything is possible.  Another trip around.  They have two
rings, so it isnâ??t that bad.  I see Sharon Allbright. And she  is talking to
the
Ring steward Bob, who does look like a big grape. I am  jealous.

Tiffany is going down and back and she is showing Sparks Fly.  That is  a
nice bitch and will be considered.  Debbie is doing a good job, so far,  but
she
has Kent out there now. His bitch doesnâ??t move on the individual. Dan  Smith
just came by, and is giving Bob a hug.

Kent just made a great move. As he came around the ring stewards were
standing there, and his dog went behind them and he went in front, and he
lifted
the lead over their heads. Now Bob is not short, but Kent made it. They both
had
 to comb their hair.  I love his bitch, and she sure can move her name is
Jolie of Oh-My.  Out goes that group and in comes another.

In there is Lenny, Ken Bill Basu and Leslie, with Olivia at the end.   And
there they go.  This is the last group, so the double handlers are up  and
ready.  I see Surgio is talking to Ben Bignoria, and Bill Tank is  talking to
Tiffany.  I see more people milling around on the floor, and it  is nice that
no
one is bugging anyone. I see Don Smith got here, and is standing  next to me.
Bob Dresser left the table to go ring side and talk to Terry  Howwer.  This is
a great seat, it is right as everyone comes in, and so I  get to see them
before they see me. I do see Rita Standing in the stands, and  there are about
400
people here now, getting ready for the rest of the  day.

I am looking forward to Mephistoâ??s Stud Dog class, and I think I might be
allowed to take in one of his champions. At least that was the plan.  I  just
talked to Charley and Kate Mardez, it sure is good to see him.  Kathy  Potter
is
talking to Charley now, and we sure are an old group.  I see  Eddie Troky and
she is talking to Terry.

And, the dogs keep getting examined and keep going around. Nikki just came
in and Will Guerry is in front of me too. Kelly Savales is standing talking to
Nancy Godak, and Bob, Tony and I are trying to get names, and between us we
seem  to get them all Susan, Barbaraâ??s daughter just came by, always the
hightlight of  the national for me. Jane Kerner is standing next to me, and she
has
a novice  dog, so not this class.  There goes Leslie in the ring.

Still doing the individuals.  And there goes Olivia, so that is the  end of
the group. They all go out to set them out.  Debbie is looking them  over.  Don
Knight came by.  They all come back in, and line up as  Debbie looks over the
line, there are a number of great bitches in there, an she  is walking around
the line, looking over each one.  She is pulling them  out, and Mike in
front, then Tiffany, Kent, and Art. Now she pulls out Leslie,  and tells them
step back.  Debbie is taking around those she is not  keeping, and looking them
over again, she tells the last group to take a pass,  and they are starting in
the middle of the ring, I think people are getting  tired already.  She pulls
Lenny and Ken out and takes them to place with  the happy people. And the
rest gets to go home for the day.

Now she has nine in there, and they are still in the catalogue order, and
she is looking them over.  Too many people in front of me, but there they  go
with Christine in front with All American Joy, and followed by Micky and
Tiffany.  She moved Art in second and a coupls of other placements.
No  one is making any noise but there they go with Christine in front and
then Art,  Leslie and Liz.  And she moves Art to the front, and the crowd likes
that.  He has Start The commotion. And, now she moves the end of the group with
Kent in  front, and I do like his bitch.  Jolie is with Kent.   She  excused
the last two and there are six left.  Debbie looks them over and  tells them
to take them around, and off they go.

In front is Art Sinclair, then Christine and Mickie and Leslie, and sjhe
looks to the end and is not done yet. Debbie approaches the last two and wants
to see them together. That is Kent and Leslie with Liz as well, and they are
doing all they can to look good.  Debbie approaches and looks them over and
she is giving directions and they are stacked as she stares at the  bitches.
She is looking over Kent and Liz, both nice animals, and the  bitches look good
too.

Everyone is in front of me and she says take them again and this might be
it. There they go and she looks and points it off. First is Rivendellâ??s Start

The Commotion, Second is Whitsideâ??s All American Joy, third is Ponca Hillâ??s

Rhumba of Tantara, and fourth is Jantarâ??s China Lake of Witmer.

On to the next class.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together