[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This is gonna cause Trouble2

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:20:29 EST

In a message dated 12/21/2004 11:29:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Really?  Pickins are slim???  I think there are a LOT of great stud dogs on
> the East coast.  I think you even alerted us to some German dogs you thought
> we should be using. One on the east coast that comes to mind is a double GV
> to begin with.  So lets talk about the slim pickins.  What the H are you
> talking about???

<shakinhead>  i dont know what list you are on, but this here list, no one
told ANYONE who they SHOULD be using  <rollingeyes>  i have no idea who this
dog
you are talking about is, but just because a dog is a double GV doesnt mean
its what any of my females need...  a dog can be a simple Ch or SG rated in
Germany but might have the bloodlines that would go well with what i have, in
American or German.    Ya really gotta get over this "thing" you have going on
in
your mind Ellen.. its not healthy...    there are more opinions than YOURS as
to what is available and what isnt, and open mind is a wonderful thing.. give
it a try :)

Happy Holidays!
Dawnmarie
http://hometown.aol.com/wymargsd/wymargsdupdateyani.html
Designs By Dawnmarie - Digital Photography
http://hometown.aol.com/designsdawnmarie/home.html