[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: This Weekend has left me Speechless

  • From: Kenneth & Marie Cunningham <cunninghamarie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:43:01 -0800 (PST)

Congratulations. These are some really nice pups. Now I also have to say thank
you to Mike and Debbie for all the help and advice and for handling Angel for
us
at the Illini show and going winners bitch and best of winners. They both are
wonderful to eveyone not just clients. Good luck with the puppys and I look
forward to seeing them at the shows. Ken.