[ SHOWGSD-L ] This PPer's day 1

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:27:03 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

This PP'er was only able to briefly read emails, and blog.  But, I did have
a good day, did you?

This us what I did on day 1

~ Opened up the garage for workers to put up soffits
~ Ran the dogs in the kennel, they're coming in tonight as I got the puppies
out
~ Feed puppies and dam
~ Have breakfast while loading up the washing machine and dryer
~ Go to town to buy new sponge mop to clean kennel
~ Dump more money in to account since my bank card said INSF Funds, hate
that.
~ Roar home to pay workers for their job
~ Clorox the indoor puppy run, rinse and put heater on to dry horsemats
~ Exercise dogs again
~ Exercise geriatrc dogs
~ Clip puppy nails and give one last feeding in the house
~ Read emails, post a bit
~ Defrost some beef to make supper
~ Get fresh shavings in puppy kennel
~ Put puppies out and visit them for awhile

Now, it's time to feed the kennel dogs, geriatric dogs and make our dinner.

I think I deserve a beer tonight.  See ya all tomorrow for Classes!

Kate

PS~~ What made my day good?  Kent's Aries son won...  half brother to our
Ekolan's Fortune puppies.  Gives me hope.