[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thinning out neck hair

  • From: barbarar <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:03:43 -0600

That is the one I use.   It works for a very long time.  I just throw it
out and buy another.  It is worth it !
barbara

Elsyd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

>_KV  ~ Health for Animals : Health for People_
>(http://www.kvvet.com/KVVet/product_family.asp?family_id=396&gift=False&mscssid=416B35
>1650624055915A62E923DEB365)
>This is the puppy you want...the most incredible tool ever made
>
>In a message dated 12/12/2004 3:44:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>jomarigsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>I was  wondering what type of grooming tool should be used to thin out excess
>neck  hair for a GSD?  And how people go about this?  I have a dog with a
>ton of coat and am trying to make the neck look a little less "bushy".   Ok,
>groomers....fire away with any suggestions  <g>!
>Thanks,
>JoyceJomari Shepherds
>Visit us on the web at  www.jomarishepherds.com

>POST  is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the original
>kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of
>the
>
>ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
>MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
>PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
>FORBIDDEN,
>AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
>
>For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org
>_KV  ~ Health for Animals : Health for People_
>(http://www.kvvet.com/KVVet/product_family.asp?family_id=396&gift=False&mscssid=416B351650624055915A62E923DEB
>365)
>

>SYD  MAILBERG 425-432-4144
>23910 SE 276TH ST
>MAPLE VALLEY, WA  98038
>Updated Website Fabio/Viggo
>_http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com_
>(http://kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)

>POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the original
>are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

Barbara R.  icq#14282540
domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.domara.com (beautiful GSDs, where form follows function)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/animalportraits/index.htm
(watercolor, pastel, oil, acrylic paintings)
http://barbrazart.netfirms.com/
 "I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere"