[ SHOWGSD-L ] They are just plain crazy...celebrities

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:06:17 EDT

Last week I heard that Paul McCartney announced to the public that for his
upcoming tour, he would refuse to ride in any limo that had leather seats due
his commitment to animal rights.  If I'd had ANY desire to see his concert I
sure would have lost it.  I wonder how much of his concert earnings he is
donating to the AR movement?  Or maybe it'll go to his personal staff -- it
certainly must be expensive to find the proper limo, hotels with no animal
products,
and food for his diet.  I certainly hope it goes to the latter!

I have to admire the opinion of legendary (though infamous) rocker Alice
Cooper, who, when asked his opinion on the presidential race and who did he
support, told the reporter "Who cares what my opinion is?  I'm a singer, that's
my
agenda.  And if someone is stupid enough to base their vote on what other
"celebrities" have given an opinion on, then they are just (expletive deleted)
STUPID.  I hope those people aren't buying MY records!"  Alice doesn't think
very
much of celebrities who use their fame to further their personal beliefs.  Of
course, I'm sure many people don't think much of Alice Cooper, but I've always
enjoyed his music and do admire ANYONE who wears such nice collars - I envy
them and would like to have some for my own dogs!

Earlier this week the Rolling Stones announced a concert tour, and the
craziest thing they talked about was their ticket prices!

My boss saw U2 this week, and she was aggravated that she was "preached to"
on their politics.

Kelly Busse
Wolfheart German Shepherds