[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: There will be a time when the vote is heard

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 08:00:58 -0700

I have had calls in the last few days from people that didn't know about all
these proposed changes. They are incensed at the lack of transparency and
publication of all the proposed changes with no communication from the BOD.
So if you are sick of hearing from people that care passionately about our
breed feel free to delete our posts.
Ballots are being sent out tomorrow and this is no time for anyone to be
complacent. We have reached over 900 people between this forum and the Facebook
page and no matter what your stand is on all this it's really great to see
people interacting and at times agreeing to disagree.
Joan

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel: 440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 10:30 AM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Run faster.

And, if while on a merry-go-round if the horse chases you, it is time  to
leave the fair.

Isn't it time to stop stressing how you want the change to be defeated and
just let the members vote?

I stopped posting on the subject weeks ago, since it is the same  people,
saying the same thing, and adding nothing new.

Einstein said it best.  Lunacy is doing the same thing over and over
expecting a different result.

We have heard. We have considered.  We are not idiots. We need not be  told
again and again. We will vote. We will work with the results. We have our
own voices.  We have our own opinions. We don't care what someone else is
going to vote.

We need a break.

Evan

In a message dated 8/18/2014 8:13:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But Evan  what if the horse chases you.