[ SHOWGSD-L ] There is a lot going on

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, lfossland@xxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 20:38:46 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/2010 5:17:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dr.  Zoa-Your Temperament test for future Board members is the best
suggestion I  have heard in a long time other than no more closed  meetings.

We are facing some new challenges, and as a member your obligation is to
consider what has caused the problems, and do not, I say clearly, do not vote
 for anyone who caused those problems.

Now, I know that there has been a lack of full disclosure, but there are
enough people who were involved who will tell you what went on.  We know  who
is named in the law suit, and if you take a minute to read it, you will
know  than ever before. Some of them are good people, indeed I am proud to call
a  couple of them friends. But, they are not who we want on our board, and
surly  not people with the best interest of the club forefront.

As for WDA, they for years, from the time we first established the club, (I
 was on the board at the time and encouraged it), didn't want to be under
the  GSDCA. But, it was the only way they could be recognized in America.
There  were a number of USA members who were dissatisfied with USA, and vice
versa.  They left to become part of the WDA, and brought with them a degree
of  hostility.  When Ken Downing was president of the WDA, he tried to find a
 solution, and the response was for them to hold a special meeting without
him  and vote him out. Something against the by-laws.  Ken and I discussed
it at  the time.

When we elect our new board, we need to find members who will find a way to
 turn around the direction of our club. Our current board members, as well
as  past members have worked as hard as they could to do the right thing, as
they  saw it. That has not been enough.

Think carefully when you vote, consider the past, get as much information
as you can, and then do the right thing.

That is what we want from our board, and it is what they should receive
from the membership.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/