[ SHOWGSD-L ] The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:28:52 -0800 (PST)

....I have sworn or affirmed to the above oath so many times in court that it
has never even crossed my mind not to do so .....in court....but in real life
in general, and dog shows in specific, if you tell the truth, the whole truth
and nothing but the truth, you will find your-self isolated, shunned or
worse!....too many of us have egos too attached to the worth, quality, or fame
of our animals....Colin Powell once said "you need to separate your position
(opinion) from your Ego, because if you don't, when your position falls so will
your ego"........the nice thing about teaching kids is that everyday before I
leave for school, I leave my Ego on the kitchen table, and when I get home
after school I but it back in.......Ed