[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The trots & huge entries

  • From: RFWFORGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ray1jacobs@xxxxxxx, arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:54:33 EST

Jean and I remember the show and often recall the time we had, getting the
dog I was handling at the time, future Ch. Phildore's Yungblod of Jericho, to
slow down.  Once we observed his procedure, Jean and I and our daughters, Ann
and Carla, took turns walking Yungblod, while several classes were being
judged.

Goldbecker would start the class walking, observe them a few times around and
then call a dog at a time to the center of the ring for an individual exam.
In the meantime, the entire class continued walking.

I don't recall who won, or even if we placed.  It certainly was a great time
for German Shepherd exhibitors and entries.
Dick Whalen