[ SHOWGSD-L ] The time has been done

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:30:49 EDT

In a message dated 3/25/2009 10:45:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
grnram415@xxxxxxx writes:
I can't  agree.? Why should Vick get anything more than any other parolee,
just because  he can throw a football?? Maybe the Arena League will pick him
up.? They seem  to embrace convicted felons.? The NFL does not owe him
anything.?
I am sure he  broke many of the ethics and morals clauses in his contract.?
Sure, he has  paid a big price for his crime.? But, that is as it should be.?
He shouldn't  get it all back.? I believe in second chances, but the second
chance needs to  be earned, not given.? He hasn't earned it yet.?

The court and our legal system determined what his punishment should  be.
They did not say, after jail he should starve, or never work in a business  he
can.  Any person who completes his/her prison sentence is allowed to  work at
any job they can get.

I am not easy on criminals, and I believe in the punishment fitting the
crime. The judge made that determination, and he should be able to work at any
job that will hire him.  If we wanted to add to the sentence, then maybe we
should tack on longer jail time.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)