[ SHOWGSD-L ] The road to hell is paved with good intentions!

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:45:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/2007 4:53:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I was  told at the meeting by a board member that the biggest problem was
that I have posted so many things to inform people what was going on, that
it
has caused this trouble. If the truth does not set you free, then  obscuring
it
sure isn't going to.  The messenger should not be  blamed for the message.

I believe the above old saying really fits this last weekends posts.   Almost
everything we read was 2nd hand information.  Not everything, but a  lot.
Very inflammatory.  And there are a lot of people on this list  that get
inflamed very easily.  Go over the past 3 days posts and sort them  in sender
order.
There were some that posted so much that they take up  multiple screens of
email.  Inflammatory to say the least.

Sure hope this is behind us now.
PS:  I believe there are situations where closed sessions are totally
necessary.   This sounds like one of them.
John V