[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The one who almost got away, Baby Watson, etc. (Question)

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jkerner@xxxxxx, EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, AKeller97@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:35:24 EST

I have been delighted to read these threads, from some of the BREEDERS that
I respect so very much. I am the Editor of our club newsletter, and our next
issue is being devoted to  breeding, and puppies, and all that goes with  it.
With that being said, I would love to have ANY of you send an article to be
printed in the "Wag 'N' Tongue," and shared with our readers about The One Who
Almost Got Away...Baby Watson, etc. (Puppy Evaluation), what your thoughts
are on what makes a person a BREEDER. I feel it is so important for everyone,
newbies, and veterans to gain knowledge from those who have been there, and
done  that. Who better to share this info than you Breed Pillars? Please
consider  contributing any article of interest pertaining to these subjects.
You
will, of  course be given kudos for your "Words Of Wisdom," and a copy of our
Newsletter  too. <G>
    Thank you for your  consideration.             Marcia Hadley
                                                             GSDC Of St.
Louis, Inc.
                                                           "Wag 'N' Tongue"
Editor