[ SHOWGSD-L ] The motion

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:40:56 EDT

If anyone does bring a motion to re-do the election they should also state
if someone told them to bring that motion. No one should be asked to do
something they wouldn't do themselves.

This last year a number of board members have asked me to bring up topics,
and the reason was so that they would not irritate other board members by doing
 so. But, now the year is over.  This is the last meeting with this board,
and any plans should be taken by the members themselves.

I was told by Lew that there was no plan to re-do the election, and that  the
Annual Meeting will go forward as required in our by-laws. I see a great
direction for our National.  It is time to move forward and solve the past
problems, not worry about new ones.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together