[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The mess we are in

  • From: "Beryl Eshom" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsprock@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:20:01 -0800

Oh Gail, I have been shedding tears for the past minutes that I have
observed the conditions and horrific story's seen on this link.
I never had any doubts that many puppy mills probably had horrible
conditions under which these defenseless animal's live. However I did not
realize the cruelty of neglect and lack of treatment, by the miller's  that
allowed these various conditions to happen. in the first place, SICK, SICK
!!
They apparently just leave the animals to fend for themselves with out
treatment, broken legs, and many other conditions that should have been
taken care of by a Vet.
Certainly it is obvious that no care, concern, compassion or love  was ever
shown, this just makes me SICK!

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA.