[ SHOWGSD-L ] The decline of the GSD character...ha!

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:30:43 -0700

Out of the many wonderful breeds there are the extremely special ones. And
the German Shepherd Dog ranks in that category. I've had this breed since
1967. There hasn't been one bad GSD in my life so far. When I've trained,
showed and walked my shepherds every place imaginable I constantly get
stopped and asked about this breed. I'm always proud to tell those that ask
everything about them. Most of the time when walking away they say, "I would
like to have a GSD some day." Or I'll hear about the wonderful GSD that they
once had in their life. When I was a young girl all I could see was this
breed. What makes someone like my self only see that look? I believe it's
because I saw the TOTAL package. And when we have to say goodbye to one of
those precious souls, "Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth
until the hour of separation." - Kahlil Gibran

German Shepherds are my addiction.

They make me laugh. They comfort me. They get take me places I would've
never gone.

They protect me. They teach me many things. They make me proud.

They humble me, and yes; they make me cry.

--Kathy Sater Partch 2015

www.JoKaySedona.com <http://www.jokaysedona.com/>

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 14:39:47 -0500

From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)

>We can ask nothing more of the breeders, and from my perspective, you are
doing a great job. Those who can't recognize that, need to consider their
own character, that is where the problem lies. Evan