[ SHOWGSD-L ] The best for the GSDCA our club

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:13:59 EST

In a message dated 3/10/10 9:59:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx writes:

It has  come to my  attention that the some people on the B.O.D. are
considering giving in to  Marge Golant's ridicules demands to settle  her
ridicules
law suit against  this club. I hope it is an unfounded  rumor. If it is not
I don't know how I  could remain a member of a  club so lacking in
backbone.
Our dogs are heroes  and should not be  represented by cowards.

While I appreciate that Fred has such a strong opinion, (as he often does),
 I couldn't comment since I have not heard what her demands are.  I guess
Fred has determined what she is demanding, and maybe he will share it with
us.  I don't even remember what her law suit was about, but I guess the
Court of Appeals doesn't think it is ridiculous, and I have great respect for
the courts.

If she is asking for $45,000,000 and the first born male child of each
daughter of every board member, then I agree with Fred.

If she wants an apology, or just an acknowlegement that she was badly
treated, or removed without authority, I would suggest our board act to protect

our club.

Without knowing what her demands are, I can't determine what is the best
direction to take. Evidently Fred has better information than I do.

Our dogs are indeed heros, as are our board members. I have full faith in
our board, and I would hope that all board members are informed as to what
the  demands are and will act out of good sense, not a sense of pride or
anger.

That is what I want from my board, not heros, but leaders.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/