[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Rest of the Story...the End of the Story

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:04:40 -0800

When I returned from the Nationals I was met with a number of false stories
from some lovely folks.  That night I replied in kind to each of them.  I was
removed from the list though the others were not.  After two days of bashing, I
was bouncing in my chair, gripping the keyboard and my eyes were rolling around
in my head.  Due to a nieve over-developed sense of "fair play"  I sent a reply
to my personal mailing list in response.  ILEANA NOGUERAS answered my email
with a terrible letter and hit, "reply all."  That's why you've gotten this
ongoing email list.  Had she replied privately to me or even to me and the
list,  this never would have happened.  Dear Gene, a very good guy, replied to
her letter and hit the wrong button.   (I did not send Ileana's letter to AKC,
Happy Birthday Ileana).

This now ends the questions, and the subject.  As far as the 2006 Nationals, I
truly understand the term of "all work and no play" which I will make up for
next year.  Besides...Eddie will correct all my mistakes!

Be well, be happy and hug your dog.

Helen

THE END