[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Rabies Challenge Fund

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 16:54:15 GMT

You can also easily and safely donate on-line by credit card.

http://www.rabieschallengefund.org/donate.html

Please do.  We over-vaccinate our children, our pets, and even ourselves.  This
is a very serious problem.  If you EVER have to witness your beloved pet die,
while fighting an autoimmune mediated disease caused by a reaction to
vaccination, you will understand.  I would rather have seen my beautiful Ch.
Diana get smeared all over the highway by a semi.  It would have been much
easier on her.

Vaccines are good, don't get me wrong, but, there is too much proof, and
evidence, that we WAY overdo it!!  These studies are necessary and appreciated.
 Please help.

Thank you.

Paula, 65 days and counting