[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The GSDCA Election

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 10:31:44 -0400

Sarah many clubs already do this. We welcome mixed breed/ AKC listed dogs
in our performance events both matches and regular shows and their owners
are more than welcome to join the club and participate.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 8/8/2015 10:05:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It would be great if every GSDCA club advertised and opened themselves up
to non- registered German shepherds or mixed shepherds. I remember years
and years ago, I approached my local GSDCA club and said I had a mixed German
shepherd. I told them that I loved the breed and wanted to be involved.
Bless their hearts..... They welcomed me (to my face anyways...haha). I am
now a registered German shepherd owner, member of GSDCA, and signer of
Breeders Code of Ethics!

These are all baby steps but can make a huge difference in the long

Sarah