[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Breeders Standard Software

  • From: "James and Gail Wells" <Thirty55@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l digest users" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:25:00 -0800

Hi Everyone,
I hope Santa was good to everyone and I was hoping that some of you might be
able to offer some advice.

We purchased a product from Mans Best Friend Software to go along with The
Breeders Standard Software called Netigree.  It allows you to create pedigrees
and post them on your website. In order to do that you need an ini file from
the company you purchased it from.  I have been trying since October to get
them to send me the file.  Way back in November they told me that their
programmer was having some problems and they would send it to me soon.  Since
then I have tried repeatedly to reach them via email and phone without success.
 No one will give the courtesy of a reply.  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Does anyone know anything about them or have any suggestions as to how I can
get the ini file from them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gail