[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Baby Carter fund...stud dog force auction...partial list and details

  • From: "medusasmom" <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 01:10:31 -0800

Please note,this is NOT an Ebay auction!
The following is a list of the "hot boys" whose services have generously
been donated to our "Baby Carter fund"Thank you so much to all the owners
for your generous donations of a date with your lovey boys! In no Specific
order we currently have 1 breeding to each of the following.....(winner to
contact owners immediatly and again 1st day of season for details and
required pre breeding tests)(breeding subject to availability at time of
season)

Am/Can GV CH. MAR HAVEN'S AND THE BEAT GOES ON, TC
AOE Sel Am/Can Int Ch Joelle's Alvin Of Norberge CD ROM
2002 #1 Fut/Mat sire  BIF/BIM Ch T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Tolls
ROM,TC,CGC,HIC,TDI
 4 xs top 10 in US  CH Inherit The Earth Of Edan ROM (frozen breeding)
Am/Can UKC/Int Ch Mustwyn's Bad Company Am/Can CD,TC,HIC,TDI,AG1
CH Von Kay's Kaiser Maximilian HIC TC
Ch Windwalkers XL
Ch Great Expectations Of Edan TC
Ch Arimist's Turbocharged Joelle
Ch Whiteside's Only In America
BOM Coda's Miricle In The Making

I have been so overwhelmed with response to this that I have misplaced at
least 2 emails with people offering their  Champion boys.I mean no
disrespect,I just misplaced your emails.Please contact me again with a
picture and pedigree and a lil about him.I plan to post pics on Friday night
and will take bids until Wednesday night.The highest bids I receive for each
boy @ my email  tho@xxxxxxxxxxx at the auction close of 10 pm Michigan time
will win.PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU  BID ON A SPECIFIC DOG NOT AND RANDOM DRAW OF
THE BOYS OFFERED.Winners will be notified On Thursday!Please email me with
your boys info to be included!HOPEFULLY,I have a couple other Popcicle boys
in the works as well!!! Details to follow!Bidding will open on Friday
midnight(Mich time)
Tami Howard
(Medusa's mom)
T-Ho Shepherds since 1979