[ SHOWGSD-L ] The BIG LIST of auction items,"The Hot Date list" and a huge thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "medusasmom" <tho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:21:21 -0800

Thank you so very much for the following handlers who have donated their
services to help us in our fundraiser  for The Hickey family and Baby
Carter!!!I am truely overwhelmed with the response from our Shepherd
family!I knew we had it in us!!!!!!!!!!!!!The list of talanted professionals
who wish to donate their services continues to grow and I will update the
list as they come in.Currently we have on ebay right now.....

Bart  & Tiffany Bartley ,Joann Corbin,Leslie Dancosse,Patty Comeau,Jeff
Pyle,Sean Bragg,Christina Szparaga,Eric Norby,Lenny Brown,Ken Tank,Olivia
Calabrese,George Berstler,Kent Boyles,Jerry Guzzman,

Our "hot date" auction of  stud dogs is spectacular as well!!! Thank you to
all the wonderful owners who have donated your boys services for our
cause!!!! Although I would love to bid on many of these boys,In the interest
of fairness,I am excluding myself from the stud dog auction.A list of "our
boys"  offered to date is as follows......

Am/Can GV CH. MAR HAVEN'S AND THE BEAT GOES ON, TC
AOE 3 xs Sel Am/Can Int Ch Joelle's Alvin Of Norberge CD,TC ROM
2002 #1 Fut/Mat sire  BIF/BIM Ch T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Tolls ROM,TC,

ROM,TC,CGC,HIC,TDI
 4 xs top 10 in USA  CH Inherit The Earth Of Edan ROM (frozen breeding)

2001 #1 fut/mat and spec sireBIF/BIM Ch Asgard's Big Ben Of Encore
ROM(frozen breeding)
Am/Can UKC/Int Ch Mustwyn's Bad Company Am/Can CD,TC,HIC,TDI,NA1,UAG1
CH Von Kay's Kaiser Maximilian HIC TC
Ch Windwalkers XL

AM/CAN SEL CH EAGLE VALLEYS HERCULES OFA H&E\

 2XSel Am Ch INtl Ch Crosstimbers Cargogh Clihu OFA

AKC/CKC/UKC/Ch.Baa Baa Black Sheep of Edan OFA,DNA,TC,CGC,TDI

Can Sel Ch Breauhausen's Titanic

CH Dream Come True-Rivendell

Fandango, HT, TC, OFA.

Kaleef's Dover

Ch Great Expectations Of Edan TC
Ch Arimist's Turbocharged Joelle
Ch Whitside's Only In America (live or frozen breeding)
BOM Coda's Miracle In The Making

Schokrest Whirlaway Oklahoma OFA H/E TC 7pts

Im sure I spelled names wrong and left off titles and Im sorryBut I think we
can all figure out who most of these dogs are.email me any questions you may
have..I will try to get them all fixed by tomorrow night when we start
bidding.

Still sick,and now lost my voice,

Tami Howard(Medusa'smom)

T-Ho Shepherds since 1979