[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : The Agenda

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 07:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

I bet this goes down as the most expensive election in the history of our club.

  Terry
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/8/2007 7:40:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
Just what is it now that warrants a Special Meeting??? The printing Snafu
from the ballot company seems to have worked itself out, the Canadian
ballots
seem to have arrived and are on their way back...did another piece of the
sky
fall while I was out enjoying dogs?

I am asking the same question Kathy, and asked the board. Seems the ballot
company is receiving the ballots from what has been reported; there was an
attempt to get ballots to the Canadians but that has not had great success but
then our management of the club knew a year ago there was a problem. So I
asked at this late date and 3 days before the closing of the election what they
hope to accomplish when there is a board meeting in less than 2 weeks that
this could be discussed without another expense occurring for a conference
call.
Doesn't make sense to me. But then, not much does these days.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic"

photos & more.