[ SHOWGSD-L ] The $10 Challenge - where is everybody?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:09:51 -0400 (EDT)

I have to admit, I am embarrassed that I have not made plugs by now for the
 Juniors.

I am fortunate to have Daphne to help me, as I have been buried with work.
I worked 17 hours over the weekend to prepare for my trial today, then it
got  continued.

But, please do take the time to donate for the Juniors. It is not just the
money, but also the fact that we know we support the only future we have
for our  great breed.

I contact some individuals each year to obtain personal donations, and I
never ask that they do more than I do. But, everyone can pitch in, and every
penny goes to the Youth Recognition Fund.  I do need to work with my
accountant this week to make sure we stay tax exempt, we are incorporated that
way, but I guess he wants me to spend some more money to ensure we stay  that
way.  I will do so, and nothing will be paid by the Fund, it is my
donation to the future handlers of our breed..

Last year at the national some money was collected at the performance
events for the Fund. Now is the time for all of us to step up and support  this
venture.

And thanks, Daphne, for being there for  the Juniors each year.

Evan

In a message dated 4/7/2014 1:26:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well I  was surprised to see that only two people took the challenge and
sent $10  for the Junior Handlers.

Where is everybody? It is easy to donate right  on the website at
www.gsyrfund.com and it goes through PayPal so it is  secure.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html