[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks from GCSR

  • From: Gena Hopson <ChBuck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:46:30 -0500

Hi everyone,
   I am posting this for Barbie Bayeat, because she still has no phone
lines. she wanted me to say a big thankyou for the boots and the
donation that was sent from the great people on this list. We are a
small volunteer SAR group and have been working very hard during this
tragedy. One of our members house was flooded and we lost alot of
equipment(radios,GPS,) so the donation will really help.
    Again thank you so much for thinking of us, I know when Barbie and
Stevie go out Tuesday morning Stevie will really appreciate those new
boots.
                                          Gsd owners are truly the
graetest
          Gena Hopson