[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks and Jackie update

  • From: Jackie Ambrose <angelrungsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 11:25:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all of you who sent good wishes and prayers
to Jackie. I am sorry I am not able to answer each one
of you in person right now. As you can imagine I have
my hands rather full right now trying to take care of
all of our animals(7 adult dogs, 3 pups and 4 cats) as
well as trying to keep up the house and dealing with
an acre of weeds and working full time!!
Jackie is not doing so well. She is now in very
serious condition and is intensive care. She is
expected to be in intensive care for at least another
week. I was doing ok before, but know I am getting a
bit scared. Jackie and I have been friends since 1986.
I'll keep you posted.