[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanks Tish

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:29:04 -0700

How nice to come home and read this post from Tish.
Thanks Tish!!   As always,  clear and thoughtful and honest in your
clarification of facts!
Recording Secretary was definitely not a job that you asked for or wanted to
do!!  <G>
There is NO REASON for Tish to say no to helping the Club get through the
meeting.

I too have always found Margy and Rita both to be very helpful and thoughtful
at all times.
BOTH an asset to this Club!    I will miss Rita Sandell as she chooses not to
run again.

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net