[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you from Montreal, Canada

  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:07:43 -0500

Considering that most people are home from the National, I take the
opportunity to thanks everyone for giving me the honour and privilege to
judge the 2008 US National for GSD.

Thanks you very much to the B.O.D. of the GSDCA for selecting me as a
potential judge for the National. Thanks to all members who voted for me and
a big thank you to all the exhibitors and handlers who showed there lovely
dogs under me. I had great time and enjoyed every minutes of it.
What an honour to judge with Cappy Pottle and Helen Gleason!

I would like also to thanks my ring stewards who did a wonderful job helping
me in my very pleasant task.

The quality of the dogs was exceptional. My MV is a great dog and has so
much to offer to the breed. My WB is simply magnificent. She is one, if not
the best, GSD I have seen in a long time. She represents the living standard
in my book.  I was so proud to see both on them going GV and GVX few days
later under Helen Gleason. My FV went on to become the WD under Cappy
Pottle. He is a wonderful dog and I predict a great future for him. So is my
RWB, absolutely beautiful.

I would like also to mention how beautiful were all my classes winners and
placers. All top dogs and excellent representative of the breed. Our breed
is in good shape. We must be proud.

I hope you enjoyed and appreciate my judging. I did my best to give every
dog a good look and I judged them with integrity and equity.

Again, thank you for the great privilege of judging your dogs. You have all
my consideration for breeding such beautiful German Shepherd Dogs.

Michel Chaloux
CKC & AKCjudge
Montreal, Canada