[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you, Thank you

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 20:15:36 EST

I would like to Thank all the members who voted for me as one of their new
board members.
I will work hard for you and you just have to let me know your thoughts. You
can email or call I will he happy to speak with anyone that calls. My home and
office phone numbers are listed in the PC listing. Right now it seems that
one of the first things that seems to be coming up will be the number of days
for the Nationals. Please email and let me know your thoughts.
I would also like to Thank everyone that voted for me to judge the Nationals.
I was extremely pleased with my numbers especially since I was judging the
Canadian Nationals next year. I actually called Sharon to have my name removed
from the ballot since I had accepted the assignment to judge females at the
Canadian Nationals and could not have accepted an assignment at the American
Nationals. Sharon told me the ballots were already printed so my name had to
remain on the ballot. THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR ME. I appreciate every vote.

I also would like to Thank all who voted for me to judge the Females at the
Canadian Nationals. I will do my best.  For those who don't know me start
practicing a loose lead <G>because you will have to show your animal on a loose
lead. I am sure this will be a most enjoyable and memorable assignment. I am
looking forward to it.

Respectfully,

Lee Brown