[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You & Memorial Service info for Syd Mailberg

  • From: EDEN HALL <gsdhallmark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, saterhaus <saterhaus@xxxxxxx>, Gsdherder <gsdherder@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:04:03 -0700

First and foremost - Jim and I, and my family, want to thank you so much for
your overwhelming words of kindness, love and support for our loss.  Words
cannot express the comfort we are taking in your outreach to us.  Thank you
from the bottom of our hearts to all of you.

Mom loved you all and she loved the individual relationships she had with so
many of you.  She fought to the end to stay with us all - as was Mom's way.

The memorial service will be held at 1:30 this Sunday:

Marlatt Funeral Home
713 Central Avenue North
Kent, WA 98032-3091
(253) 852-2620

She made us all promise to not mourn too hard for her so we are celebrating her
life in pictures, music (live Jazz Band) and food at the service.  Mom also
wanted, in lieu of flowers if anyone feels it necessary, to pleae donate to
Safe Haven.

Thank you, for always.

Edie

Hallmark German Shepherds Top American And German Lines
www.gsdhallmark.com