[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank You GSDCs Of E & N Va!...

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:30:02 EDT

I am going to second this feeling. It is so nice to get to the show grounds
 and not have to go anywhere else.
The club members were helpful and friendly, the hotel staff was more than
accommodating, its amazing how much work these club members put in  all year
long for one weekend of shows.

It was hotter than the  weather people said it was going to be, they
always screw up and STILL get paid, what a job!!

We had a great time with Alex, after his adventure flying in.....you can
see the story in YouTube...<G>

Congrats to the winners, we brought home 3 trophies from 4 classes
entered, so we are pretty pleased.

Funny enough,one of the judges called the Grand Champion award, " you guys
get the new whatever the hell  AKC calls it points".......got everyone
laughing.

While the Sunday judge really, really disliked doubling (I got sent to the
corner) they both understood shoulders and type.

Good times.

Ileana

In a message dated 5/30/2010 9:52:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx writes:
A HUGE  thank you to the GSDC Of Northern Virginia &  Eastern Virginia &
their caring members for putting together a very nice set  of shows  again
this
year. I always love when I can make it to these shows.  Two  shows that are
definately worth the effort & such a nice  hotel right there  at the show
grounds.

Looking forward to  next year :)
Bonnie Jenkins
BonJen  Shepherds

POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the

For assistance,  please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org