[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank You Evan!

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:13:53 -0400

Seems like for such a well known, "beautiful" place, they might be able to
figure out how to get some decent internet.
Chattanooga, TN has the fastest residential internet in the country. Maybe
they could check that out.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Oct 17, 2015, at 9:52 PM, Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A big thank you to Evan for keeping us up to date on what was happening at
the national all week. It was greatly appreciated. I watched the streaming
video today which I must say was highly unsatisfactory as it kept on cutting
off like every two minutes. Do not know if it was the company doing it or the
set up at Purina Farms. From what I understand from my friends is the cell
service and the internet is not very good inside the building. I would rather
give the parent club $50.00 for the whole week to watch it than $14.95 to
watch one day and have to keep on restarting it. Was very annoying.
Again....thank you so much Evan....you are the best!!!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Home Of Ch.Elway And Ch.Harley And Nichole
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue