[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tell what did I say?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:01:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/2005 2:01:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx writes:
I loved  watching
the debate between Paul  and Evan regarding the limits of  selects - they
were
definitely at the opposite  ends of the argument  but it never became ugly,

It can never get ugly when people like Paul and Dick Whalen  disagree with
me. They are very bright, and always have great ideas.  When  ever they suggest
an idea or a thought I give it great consideration, listen  with care, and
consider it. Then of course I reject it as another hair brained  idea. But, I
do
it with great respect.

Truth be told, when people such as Paul give us their ideas,  we are all much
better off if we listen with care.

I have such respect for those who take the time to write to  the List, that I
always read them with care and consideration. I have often  changed my mind
by the thoughts expressed by others.  I have always been a  person of weak
determination.  I am easily convinced.

I have done three trials and a Mediation, (11 hours) in the  last two weeks.
Won three, lost one.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together