[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tapes

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 22:18:50 -0600

$440.?? It was $255. for the entire show, all events (that they did)
purchased at the end of the show...
Or, $15/class for just the ones one wanted to view. (Pretty good deal for
specials, not even $0.15 for specials!... Not so good a deal for those
classes with only 2-3 dogs however! ;)
But, does anyone know if $15 is the price for all the specials?
The club, at least, got a complete set for FREE, so the GSDCA has a video
record of the nationals.
Hope they turned out good!

JP&P patiently waiting for the editing to be done before placing my order

On Thursday, November 19, 2015, Theresa-GSD Yesko <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

Did you buy the whole show for the $440.00? Does seem to be quite a bit of
money hope they are better than the live stream or recorded.

It is too bad this Professional Company backed out of the Sieger Show
taping it was very disappointing
to many people. At least there were a few people there that shared some
videos of it for free.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Tapes
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 7:11 PM

Has anyone gotten the
tapes from the National?

I don't mean to complain, but I have
the tapes from when I judged before the National in NH, and
have had it for weeks now.

We paid at the National for our
tapes. I would think we should have them by
now.

Evan L. Ginsburg

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the
of any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original
author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

Committed to the Total Dog You can be Proud of!!!
<http://www.jaydeesphs.com> <http://www.jaydeesphs.com>
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Consulting
<http://www.jaydeesphs.com>
Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs...
<http://www.gsyrfund.com/>
Donate to the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
<http://www.gsyrfund.com>
<http://www.gsyrfund.com>For ALL your website custom design, hosting, &
maintenance needs; PLUS Print-Ready Adverts, Pedigrees, and all else you
can think of in web and print JKKP Publishing Company - the very best in
custom designs just for you! <jkkppublishing@xxxxxxxxx>