[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tampa Bay GSDC Spring Shows

  • From: "glenwood" <glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:54:35 -0500

Tampa Bay GSDC is happy to announce our spring shows are just around the corner.
Shows are on Saturday, March 3, 2007 and Sunday March 4. 2007  at the beautiful
Florida Classic Park Showgrounds which features a private 55 acre site with
plenty of shade and
genuinely dog and exhibitor friendly.  This is the same location we have use
for the past 6 years.
Exhibitors and handlers love it because of its casual country setting with easy
access and good
food and hotels.  For those flying in Tampa International is less than a hour
from the showgrounds.
St Petersburg International is about 20 minutes longer which caters to some low
cost airlines who
fly dogs.

Closing Date is February 12, 2007

Judging Panel

March 3  Conformation and Junior Handling
Pat Robinson AKC Judge, Breeder and Exhibitor
Mobile, Alabama

March 4 Conformation and Junior handling.
William Robinson  AKC Judge. Breeder and Exhibitor
Mobile Alabama

For those Juniors, we welcome you and are hoping  to attract a number of
entries.

For those coming down to the beautiful nature coast of Florida its worth point
out the Strawberry Festival
( about a 50 minute drive) is on with fresh Florida Strawberries and many
attractions and Fair like setting.
Gulf beaches 45 minutes away.  Orange grove 10 minutes away.  Weeki Wachee
Springs water park,
Homosassa Springs Manatee attraction.  Busch Gardens Tampa    Much to do and
see before and after the
shows.

Please email me if you want a premium list.

From the sunny Nature Coast of Florida
Sue and Glenn Sherwood
See us on the web at http://www.germanshepherdsrus.com
Email glenwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx