[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Talking to Heaven

  • From: Marcia Hadley <blackoaks01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx, jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:51:58 -0400 (EDT)

I have so enjoyed this thread. I went and dug out the story of my 'GSDCA Hero
Dog, Sarge.to send
to Kathy.
I will be happy to send it to anyone who wants to read it. It is long, and has
his photo on it, so did not want to put it on the list, but happy to forward to
those who want to read it.
Fondly,
Marcia Hadley in Missouri

Black Oak German Shepherds