[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Take time to review

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elg440@xxxxxxx>, showgsd list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:40:12 -0500

All this discussion about the Reviews inspired me to pull out all my newer ones
and go through them again and get them fully organized.  I had most of them
done and had even made a list of the missing ones.  I managed to root around
the house and find all the missing ones on the list, but I had to add a new
one...Octobe 2009.  It's here somewhere and I will come across it eventually,
along with 1985 to 1995.  I laid them in stacks by years on the guest room bed.
 Now I have to put them up somewhere because someone will be using my guest bed
tonight!  LOL!  The smaller ones were so much easier to keep up with.  I would
get little boxes at Sam's Club and stack them up in the boxes.  And there're
somewhere in this house!  LOL!

Linda Hendrix

Goose Creek, SC

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/